The Best Way to Keep...
Since 1989 ALBOX has worked with Conservators, Archivists and Records Managers to find the best way of keeping things.
In some situations innovations were needed and solutions were found. ALBOX responded to requests for new ideas to help overcome apparent problems.
The objective has always been to find the best way of keeping things and to use the new materials that technology has delivered in recent years.
These products are well suited for use in both temperate and tropical climates.
Just click on any of the following categories for our suggestions as to the best way:
- Office Paper Records
- Photos, Slides and Negatives
- CD’s, DVD,s & Videos
- Costumes, clothing, textile & shoes
- Microfilms, microfiche, tapes, films & records
- Magazines, books, newspapers & documents
- Lateral file covers & compactus storage
- Flat works of art for a long time or to ship them
- Rare books, small framed photos, mementos & precious souvenirs