THE BEST WAY to keep…
Just click on any of the following categories for our suggestions as to the best way:
- Office Paper Records
- Photos, Slides and Negatives
- CD's, DVD,s & Videos
- Costumes, clothing, texttile & shoes
- Microfilms, microfiche, tapes, films & records
- Magazines, books, newspapers & documents
- Lateral file covers & compactus storage
- Flat works of art for a long time or to ship them
- Rare books, small framed photos, mementoes & precious souveniers
The objective has always been to find the best way of keeping things and to use the new materials that technology has delivered in recent years.
ALBOX has become much more than just another supplier. It has developed new products and new systems that are now in widespread use in Australia and attracting interest overseas.
These products are well suited for use in both temperate and tropical climates and they are all SUSTAINABLE.
Enclosures with metal rings are not recyclable and do not conform to Sustainability standards.
Since 1989 ALBOX has worked with Conservators, Archivists and Records Managers to find the best way of keeping things.
In some situations innovations were needed and solutions were found. ALBOX responded to requests for new ideas to help overcome apparent problems.