ALBOX was established in 1989. Mr Darby Johns formed Albox Australia introducing significant improvements in ways to archive and display photographic items.
The parent company is now Preview Industries Australia.
The Albox system is used by archives, libraries, genealogists throughout Australia and overseas.
Thank you Mr Darby Johns you left your mark on the Archival Industry of Australia
- ALBOX is a product development company specialising in the design of leading edge products for records management – office, archival and photographic.
- The ALBOX design uses environmentally friendly contemporary materials to replace both PVC and paperboard in stationery applications.
- Our product is acid free, metal free, adhesive free and recyclable.
- ALBOX uses polypropylene, either film, sheet, moulded or extruded in most of its products.
- ALBOX designs and manufactures in house plus outsources a small amount of production to approved manufacturers in Australia and China. This enables the appropriate supply source to be chosen to meet optimum price and performance standards requested by customers.